Back to Blog
While unable to make use of our salon services, many people may have decided to take this opportunity to grow out their colour and go grey. This can be daunting, but the social distancing we've had to endure presents a great opportunity.
Below are 5 unique ways we can help you grow out your colour and go grey.
These are also wonderful options for continuing to have you hair coloured with minimal maintenance. Let's face it; a different look is always fun - and we will create a process perfect for your hair goals. Keep in mind, all the wonderful things colour does for our hair like soften the texture, add shine and control tone not to mention enhancing skin tones and eye colour.
Tips for Grey Hair
Back to Blog
Article first appeared May 01, 2014 in Niagara This Week – In Your Neighbourhood St. Catharines
Eliminate Ammonia exposure with Chromatics colour
Ammonia is a corrosive and toxic gas and most people are exposed to it through many household products like fertilizers, plastics, chemicals, pesticides and even hair products.
This is a required chemical in almost all professional hair colour products. Many uninformed salon clients are faced with the decision of having healthy, manageable hair for a desired hair colour.
By offering ammonia and odour free hair colour products, Angles Hair Studio prides itself on the relationships they build with their customers. The 13-year-old salon provides excellence in skill, service, and customer care.
The next generation of hair colour is Chromatics, this revolutionary professional hair colour offered at Angles Hair Studio fortifies every strand of your hair, giving you shinier and healthier looking hair and leaves you loving the new you.
This ammonia free, odour free colour line delivers intense shine and condition with lasting results and beautiful shades. It will leave your hair in better condition than before colouring.
Enjoy a whole new level of beauty in your hair colour experience.
Experience the hair colour breakthrough with Chromatics colour. What you can expect is zero ammonia, zero odor, high shine, two-times fortified, prismatic permanent hair colour.
Makers of REDKEN products write: Top 5 reasons to ask your stylist for a chromatics service
1. 2x Fortified Hair - Breakthrough formula features protein extracts that penetrate deep into every strand, leaving hair 2X fortified vs. uncolored hair.
2. Zero Ammonia, Zero Odour - Say goodbye to that typical salon hair colour smell. The revolutionary zero ammonia formula means no odour, no discomfort—just amazing colour.
3. 100% Coverage -Your stylist can cover gray flawlessly while leaving hair shiny, conditioned and fortified.
4. Multi-Dimensional, 4D Colour Results - Hair is infused with long-lasting colour that’s radiant and multi-dimensional—never dull or flat.
5. Unlimited Colour Possibilities - Chromatics features an incredible range of shades including brilliant brunettes, vibrant reds and beautiful blondes, so your stylist can custom blend a Chromatics color that’s perfect for you.
Does your hair need protein or moisture?
Protein deficient hair will snap easily. Test it by taking one wet hair and stretching it.
Moisture deficient hair will look dull and feel coarse. Test it by flat ironing a section. If it still looks frizzy after, it is definitely in need of some moisture.
Treatments through REDKEN products are designed to revitalize your hair with protein and moisture to offer ultimate control.
To help you maintain the salon look between visits, Angles Hair Studio expert stylists will recommend products and techniques to help you manage your perfect style at home.
Call the salon at 905-688-5511, book an appointment, take of the salon visit Inside Angles.