Here's what we're doing to keep you safe!
We are a family owned, 2 operator salon so it makes it easy for us to follow social distancing and strict sanitization guidelines set out by Health Canada.
Our work guidelines:
1. By appointment only both for Services and Retail. Call ahead or email. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS.
2. Screening clients for COVID-19 symptoms, adherence to current travel, social distancing guidelines.
3. We are staggering our work schedules to limit the number of people in the salon at a time.
4. We are spacing appointments so we can apply a 2 metre distance guideline AND allowing ample time to sterilize all surfaces, tools, etc between use.
Requirements for booking:
1. You, or someone you have been in contact with, have not experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19 over the past 14 days.
2. You, and those you have been in contact with, have followed current travel guidelines according to Health Canada over the past 14 days.
3. You, and those you have been in contact with, have practiced current social distancing guidelines according to Health Canada over the past 14 days.
***IF YOU ARE UNSURE PLEASE DON'T TAKE A CHANCE
As service providers we are:
* Wearing masks and following strict hand cleaning routines.
* Following strict sanitization guidelines set out by Health Canada!
* Staying home as much as possible and taking every precaution when we do have to go out.
* Sterilizing our products out of the box, before placing them on the shelves.
NEW! Masks mandatory in all public places in St.Catharines.